Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm going to take this second post to clear some things up...

First of all, I hope all of you all had a great Christmas. Things have been hectic for the past week so I haven't had a chance update this wonderful little bit of space on The Internet. I think the fact that I have not posted for a week made the last post seem like something written in fury and needed to be taken seriously. Remeber... This is me we're talking about. No insults were intended and for those of you who sent angry emails; You can stop now. I'm not going to say any names... but to the lone poster who responded to this entry... I don't want to assume anything... but if you stopped because of this... My deepest of apologies. (Comment removed from the post to protect the innocent.)

The Anti-Blog is a real blog which I originally intended to be a parody of other blogs. Even though I have the stance that blogs are evil and will destroy civilization... That theory is just a big bag of hot air... which... oddly enough reflects who the writer is (laugh now!). Blogs are probably useful for communicating thoughts and ideas that the writer may not be able to share with an audience by conventional means.

That's it for today... Hope Y'all have a Happy and Safe New Year.

More to Come

Take everything you like seriously, except yourselves.
- Rudyard Kipling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home