Friday, December 16, 2005

< \ rant >
To whom this may offend:

This is a first post of what should hopefully be very few. I plead to the blogging community "Stop it!" All of you are ruining a good thing. Normally I would just ignore all of you and go on my merry way but you have DESTROYED MY Internet! It's not possible to even search on Google for something interesting and/or important without getting a bunch of blog results.
For those of you who have been sending me links to your blogs for the past 2 years. You all have been demoted from "Friend" to acquantiance. If you feel that I have been a little harsh (you should seriously be thinking this right now) I think we should refer to the old adage: "Friends don't let friends blog." Have none of you heard this? Were you really my friends in the first place? Did you just want to throw our friendship out the window? Do you all need some kind of counseling?

Reasons not to blog:
  1. No one cares about your cats.
  2. No one cares that you know how to type.
  3. Your rhetorical questions have no place on The Internet.
  4. Blogs really irritate me.
  5. There is a thing called a telephone...
  6. If number 5 doesn't work, get a notebook and some paper.
Not only do I think that blogs are destorying The Internet. I deeply feel that blogs will lead to the end of society. Talk to a human... and if you are the one reading blogs... go to a restaurant and listen to someones conversation just like every other lonely human being.

One final statement: Look what you made me do!
< / rant >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home